Apple or Android?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Boyslife
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:14 pm

I am torn between the iPhone 7 or the Samsung galaxy 7 whose got what and whats your thoughts??

Diggerland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:34 pm

I had always been on android but made the switch to apple as I felt the camera was better other than that I don't really think there is too much difference